Dog drenched in tar wasn’t able to move until he was cleaned by volunteers
It is when you spot the harsh behavior of people that you feel pity on the society, but that is exactly when you see signs of kindness too.
Two young boys found a dog completely drenched in tar, as much as he was unable to move, the two ignored the dog’s condition and left him to die in misery. but thankfully it was a team of rescuers who saved the life of the dog and made him survive!
The volunteers of Zoonosis Lanus Pet center were called in to rescue a dog that was completely drenched in tar. Apparently the dog was thrown in a petrol can near the area which one contained tar. The dog must have muffled a lot to swim across it and tried to save his life. But the condition severed when he was out and covered with tar as much as he wasn’t able to move his body. After people having ignored the dog, the volunteers of the pet center took their step and took the dog with them.
The volunteers used 5 liters of oil and hours of hard work on the dog to clean every bit of tar that had been on it coat.
The dog remained calm throughout as it might have understood that he is being cleaned.
After several rubs and scrubs when the fur coat finally showed that the volunteers believed that they could do it!
The dog also happened to gulped a lot of tar for which he was made to puke, given medicines, proper food and water.
He has recovered from the worst condition.
The dog named Petro has been giving healthy signs now and is calm too. The people who did this harsh thing on him are still a mystery while a case has been lodged to find the traitors. The news has also been flashing about the dog and his condition making people know that we should all respect every life on earth! Petro now lives in the pet centre and is being cared for!